When you work with me you can expect to:
- Gain insight into aspects of your identity that you were previously unaware of
- Become a better listener
- Be seen, heard, and acknowledged
- Be thoughtful rather than reactionary
- Empathize with others
- Have greater inspiration and creativity in your life
- Relate better with others socially and professionally
- Build capacity for collaboration and reciprocity
The underlying belief of Foreign Exchanges is that conflict is human, essential, and can positively transform relationships. When you move beyond the fear, anger, and hurt inherent in conflict, you see the details and the larger picture, enabling you to form a stronger, more connected relationship after engaging with conflict than before.
Understanding the Foreign Exchanges Difference
Unlike traditional conflict resolution and mediation experts, I uniquely combine tools:
- Communication and negotiation skills from mediation to transform conflict
- Perceptual skills from aesthetics to develop critical thinking
- Sensorial skills from the somatic arts to develop self-knowledge
As a result, you engage with conflict, rather than fight it, while building skills of social engagement, context analysis, self-knowledge, and empathy.
Now that you have a better idea about the results you can expect by working with me and my working philosophy, next go to the Services page to learn about the specific services and programs I offer.